Friday, April 10, 2009

Number one crush

Okay...I am in the pang of reminscing the days of my child hood crushes. I have to express them via cyber blog, in order to be rid of the distraction they are imposing on me getting my shit done today.

6. is the kid from Flight of the Navigator...again, if you have never seen this movie...another piece of your childhood was taken from you...hunt this movie out of a den, and watch it....if you can find it.

5. Fred Savage, Little Monsters. Fucking awesome

4. Drum roll please, with a little preview of:
...I now give you:...Since my first woman crush, is on a cartoon charcter..I am left extremely preturbed over the concept of which way I "swing".

But, the fact that my next crush is:
...I am admittedly deciding...it must be that I am gay.

Low and behold this F'ng Gem!! total gem of a Nickelodian drama, where I fell face first in love with Ryan Reynolds aka Billy the bad ass in:


But my absolute number ONE crush as a little girl is going to officially expose a glaring truth about the nature of who I am. I am not embrassed, I completly own it:---RICK "SUDDENLY SEYMORE" MORANIS!! ( LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS)
I did not just have a crush on him, I was in heart breaking heart heavy love with him for atleast four years, and it just got more intense when he was in :...Honey I shrunk the Kids...

I know this means I might not get invited to the next keg party, or sleep over. But I have to own the gay geek in me, so I can do laundry and other things that I have been putting off.

No comments:

Post a Comment